Sunday 10 December 2017

Home

Over the years I have lived in four different counties and owned gardens in three - Sussex, Hertfordshire and now Northumberland so I reckon I have acquired quite a lot of knowledge and experience of gardening in a variety of locations and situations.  


Over the years each garden has had to fulfill so many demands put upon it - from child friendly gardens which educate and amuse to somewhere photogenic enough to use in college/university assignments.  In all three counties each garden has truly been multi-functional.


In future blogs I plan to describe which gardening methods I have found work here in Northumberland as well as to record any changes that I make to the garden. I hope that my posts will be of interest to someone but would like to remind all that what I find works here is either because of advice given to me or what I have discovered through trying anything and everything which comes to mind, and that it may not necessarily work for you in your own garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment